How do I get an Ethereum address?
An Ethereum address is created when you create an Ethereum wallet. We don't provide Ethereum wallets however there are many wallet providers you can choose from. We recommend using the Blockchain Wallet.
To get an Ethereum wallet:
- Download the Blockchain Wallet app onto your phone
- Complete the initial wallet setup by adding a password and pin number
- Backup your wallet by selecting ‘Backup Funds’ on the menu screen
- On the app home screen click on the ‘Ether’ name at the top
- Select Get Ether and you will be shown your new Ether address
We have a video showing you how to add an Ethereum wallet to your Blockchain wallet app.